All Users are requested to reply to me with a list of your publications in journals for the last year September 1, 2011 to August 31, 2012

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 8 18:48:15 PDT 2012

Good Evening Ebeam Lab Members,

All Users working in the Ebeam Lab, or whom have consulted with me on
your project, are requested to reply back to me with a list of your
journal publications for the last year, Specifically requested is the
time period from September 1, 2011 through the end of this month, with
reference to work performed in SNF and more specifically within the
Ebeam lab.  I require this information by 3:00 PM on Friday this week,as
I have an 'end of the day' deadline Friday 4 PM.  From your replies I
will concatenate a list and forward to John Bumgarner, SNF Operations
Director.

The favor of your reply post-haste is requested,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group