Users are requested to carefully inspect their pattern writes this week and let me know if you have any missing patterning elements

James W. Conway jwc at
Thu Aug 23 09:01:52 PDT 2012

Greetings Raith Community,

I have received and in two of my recent exposures seen missing and
incorrect patterning elements during recent EBL writes on the RAITH 150

This includes missing circles and curved elements in one write and a
total absence of any patterns across many write fields with only a
blanking and odd lines being observed after inspects.

Raith and I are monitoring this situation closely...

Please report your recent writing results.