Please enable promptly.

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:16:14 PST 2012

Good Evening,

Users are reminded to enable promptly as they come onto the tool.

Many Users are seeking Raith write time before we shutdown and take the system off line for the holidays. I had several calls this evening when a user started just a few minutes late!

Please also announce on this list if you can share the ride with other users, or if you complete your time earlier than scheduled.

Today I adjusted the position of the faraday cup on stage and the FC on the Standard sample holder with just a slight change to the former.

I checked all axis on the stage including the T robot arm with no adjustments needed.

The system is in optimal condition fr beam current stability and a very nuce beam at all voltages. You should be able to get your best writes of the year this week as we plummet towards shutdown.

Users needing help should see me ASAP and I will assist you to finishing your projects in 2012.

Thank you for your support