Releasing RAITH reservation for Thursday early morning from 00:00 til 6 AM UP for grabs

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:07:56 PDT 2012

I grabbed the midnight to 2:30 AM slot early Thursday morning just in
case I need more write time on my patterning.
Users needing time may wish to check on the system late tonight after
about 11 PM to see if the write may have finished in order to take
advantage of the time available for their patterning needs.

James