I will be on the tool this afternoon working on my Spatial Phase Modulation project writing on Quartz at 2 PM onwards

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:27:52 PDT 2012

Good Morning,

I will be on the RAITH this afternoon writing on Quartz and extended
large area write using the 60 um aperture and 1000 um write field.
Happy to answer any questions that you may have had come up, add to your
training knowledge, and get your logins established on the tool.

I am also holding the next Raith training class next week Tuesday to
Friday and all interested Users are welcome to attend to add to your
knowledge if interested.

All the Best through your Day,

James