NEW THREAD HSQ IN THE SNF LAB was Re: Raith time & XR-1541 bottle

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 14 12:14:16 PDT 2012

I found the new bottle which is current in life was placed in the upper
shelf and not back into ebeam tools refrigerator bin.

  I moved this back to proper storage place in the Ebeam tub and updated
the label with a new one over the old one and listed for Ebeam lab Use only.

The old bottle I was referring to is FOX - 12 a similar HSQ product
expired in 2010 and 2008 in two bottles and I added a new white label on
the bottle that says OLD/ EXPIRED and suitable for general lab usage.
i.e., SOGlass ...

Hope this clears things up.

I plan to order a new bottle of HSQ in a month or so when I get to less
than 20 ml of material.  Users of XR-1541 are please requested to reply
to this email with an expectation of how much HSQ they will need to get
through the summer for their projects.

Thank you,

JWC

On 6/14/2012 11:44 AM, Armand Rundquist wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Okay, I just thought I'd check. I'll probably cap this month anyway,
> so it doesn't really matter.
>
> Yes, I am referring to the old, expired bottle of XR-1541, which J and
> I were using as a spin-on glass.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Armand

past communications -- excerpt deleted out of context for this new thread.