NEW THREAD HSQ IN THE SNF LAB was Re: Raith time & XR-1541 bottle

James W. Conway jwc at
Thu Jun 14 12:14:16 PDT 2012

I found the new bottle which is current in life was placed in the upper
shelf and not back into ebeam tools refrigerator bin.

  I moved this back to proper storage place in the Ebeam tub and updated
the label with a new one over the old one and listed for Ebeam lab Use only.

The old bottle I was referring to is FOX - 12 a similar HSQ product
expired in 2010 and 2008 in two bottles and I added a new white label on
the bottle that says OLD/ EXPIRED and suitable for general lab usage.
i.e., SOGlass ...

Hope this clears things up.

I plan to order a new bottle of HSQ in a month or so when I get to less
than 20 ml of material.  Users of XR-1541 are please requested to reply
to this email with an expectation of how much HSQ they will need to get
through the summer for their projects.

Thank you,

On 6/14/2012 11:44 AM, Armand Rundquist wrote:
> Hi James,
> Okay, I just thought I'd check. I'll probably cap this month anyway,
> so it doesn't really matter.
> Yes, I am referring to the old, expired bottle of XR-1541, which J and
> I were using as a spin-on glass.
> Thanks,
> Armand

past communications -- excerpt deleted out of context for this new thread.