2% 950K PMMA new bottle in the Fab.

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 28 20:45:00 PDT 2012

Good Evening RAITH and Ebeam Users:

For reasons unknown and unusual Evan Wangs over night run did not
exhibit any exposure artifacts from the focusing and write field
alignments much less any devices writes or artifacts at all.
We ran the session together and observed it exposing and had specimen
current during the 'writing' as normal.  Beam I was normal at ~0.193 or
0.194 NA at 10 kev 30 um aperture.

HAS ANYONE has any unusual problems in recent exposures on the tool?

As that today was absolutely fraught with gremlins in the lab on several
pieces of equipment I have brought into the clean room a new bottle of
2% 950K PMMA in ANISOLE.

James Conway

PS I likely will be away tomorrow as someone got hurt at the ranch today
(Not too serious just stepped on a foot by a horse...)