Might need more time to write on my wafers...

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 28 21:55:23 PDT 2012

Ebeam Lab Users coming on after 5 AM...
I am still here babysitting my Quartz Mask exposure one chip completed
in about 4 hours 10 minutes plus or minus a few minutes. I shortened the
settling times to a minimum safe period of 3 ms.
Two more chips to go so I expect the exposure will complete at about 5
to 6 AM.
It would be so kind of everyone if you could let this exposure
complete.  Its important to get a complete pattern block written (3
chips) in one exposure session.
The project is desperate for the wafers for their experiment.

Many thanks and good evening,

James

I can be reached at 415-412-4825 if anyone has questions. I be back
about 7 - 8  AM...