short questions on exposures

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 7 12:35:20 PDT 2012

1. 10 kV 60 um Aperture is about 1 nA.  Increases slightly as you come
up in Acceleration voltage too.  Steps increase too but so does speed.
See me for more details from my notes on writing large area gratings...

2. If you insert the exposure parameters it will calculate the times well.

3. Just worry about the U-V.

Good Questions,

James