Comment raith SNF 2012-05-04 20:13:48: Alignment inaccuracy and stage instability

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 9 12:23:30 PDT 2012

This is very strange and I have not seen this issue.   Are you sure your
didn't just see a shift on the target acquisition due to working area of
the specific patterns?
Please see FAQ No 5 for a procedure to adjust a position list to pick up
targets for Automatic WF ALIGNMENT... its inside the FAQ notebook and
attached herein...

Was this resolved in the reset?

Others care to report any and all problems encountered during your
sessions. if you are having problems picking up targets for overlay
please see me and make a session appointment.

James