E-beam lithography on RAITH 150...

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 12 15:49:36 PDT 2012

Greetings Future and Current RAITH Users,

I have just returned from vacation.
This week and next I am scheduling for September and October for RAITH
training and to complete some process work-in-progress developing
application note(s) and final testing of several new EBL processes in
development.

Please see me when you have a chance, or during my office hours, to
schedule sessions with me to get your RAITH training started.  I hope to
get some of you through the class course work before October so as to
open a few more slots for others inbound... Hint: It's a good time to
start getting your patterns on GDSII started so we can test them together.

Currently qualified RAITH Users working on the system wishing for
enhanced project support, delve into advanced topics in EBL, or those
interested in pursuing the Fixed Beam Moving Stage capability are also
encouraged to engage with me in the coming months.

All the Best,

James Conway