[raith] New Thread NAME: FAQ NO XXX Setting larger write fields was ----> Re: 200um writefield

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 30 09:44:50 PST 2013

I thought I covered this with you....

200 um square WF and down use the high precision scan amplifier (No 2)
which has tighter DAC binning than the higher current amplifier for
larger write field sizes.
minimum step will be 3.2 nm but normally you would set to 4 nm to fill
completely your pattern dimensions.

You will need to set up in scan manager write field alignment files for
these scan areas.  50 um scan area with 60 um mark placement manually.
10 um and 2 um scan areas for subsequent WF alignments with auto
placement button selected.

I would also suggest setting up a column control file saving your
alignment settings and associating the 500 X Mag., 200 um WF settings to
this file.

After you align the write field the initial time save to your write
field control settings for the next time...

hint:  you can copy some of the lines from my scan.ini text file on the
system if you don't have 200 um WF already set up.