[raith] New Batch Lots and bottles of both 5% 495K and 2% 950 K Molecular weight Microchem PMMA in Anisole has been stoked into the lab.

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:58:47 PST 2013

Greetings:

Today I stocked New Batch Lots and bottles of both 5% 495K and 2% 950 K
Molecular weight Microchem PMMA in Anisole into the SNF clean room lab.

Users are encouraged to carefully review your dose determinations as you
progress onto these batch lots from the old in your work.

I will be reporting my doses to clear at various acceleration voltages
as I continue work in progress.  Please assist me in adding to our Ebeam
Resist processing suite by reporting your doses to jwc at snf.stanford.edu
as well.

I request you report:

Time and date, resist type, thickness, acceleration voltage used,
dose-to-clear for your specific pattern dimension size.
If you wish to include am image of your process result that would be
welcomed.

Users submitting data to me will be added to a drawing to be held at our
next Ebeam town Hall Meeting for cool swag and items collected during my
conference and travels.
You also get your contributions noted on our website.

Many thanks for a great year in which your careful usage of resist
allowed us to reduce our cost and enable us to obtain a wider range of
engineering material for your Electron and Ion Beam Lithography usage.