[raith] Missing the entire current batch of HSQ (XR-1541-006) from the SNF cleanroom.

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 15 11:11:12 PST 2013

Good Morning Class,

It has come to my attention as of yesterday morning that the entire
bottle of the current batch of HSQ (Dow XR-1541-006) is missing from the
SNF Cleanroom resist refrigerator.
It is in a 100 ml plastic polyethylene bottle with DOW CORNING label
XR-1541-006  it was more than half full two weeks ago.

If you or a lab mate has used this material in the last two weeks please
bottle back into the refrigerator and if possible a rough estimate of
the volume remaining.

We just received this bottle and stocked into the lab last month it was
to last through December shut down...

Please keep an eye out for it as several users and I urgently need it to
complete work.

Thank you for your support

James