[Fwd: Re: Chemical exposure]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 17 08:26:15 PDT 2004

Hi all --

Here's some more detail from Scott Andrews about how he got a good whiff
of SPR-220.  I'm just about to ask Maureen to make up some colored,
laminated signs which say "Avoid Exposure to Fumes:  Open Slowly" which
I'd like to post on the 90 C and 110 C ovens (maybe the little blue M
too?), the flammables cabinets and the flammables refrigerator.

Mary