Accident statistics?

Heekyung Hellen Kim Heekyung.H.Kim at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 17 11:24:53 PDT 2004

Dear Sir/Mam:

We are currently considering changing our fee structure for clean room usage.  I understand that your lab chages fees by the hour of usage.  Some people think that it will make people rush their jobs.  I personally do not think that it would be the case.  However, if I have some statistics to support that charging fee by the hour won't make the clean room unsafe, it would be very helpful.  Do you have some safety accident statistics in your clean room facility?  If so, would you please send me information on that?

Thank you so much in advance.
Heekyung Hellen Kim, Ph.D., P.E.
(Say Hick-Young, not bad, huh?
Still not easy?  OK, call me Hellen. ;-))

In-Situ Exploration Technology
Jet Propulsion Laboratory NASA
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 302-231, RM 302-205E
Pasadena, CA  91109
(Tel) 818-393-2530
(Fax) 818-393-4663
(e-mail) Heekyung.H.Kim at jpl.nasa.gov