Chemical Safety Violation in Litho

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 20 09:27:49 PDT 2004

Hello all --

Just a reminder and follow up...  Please either retake the safety test (if
you have not taken it before) or provide me with a question that can be used
on future safety tests by Monday, Aug. 23.  For reference, the safety manual
is available online in PDF format from links at
http://snf.stanford.edu/Labmembers/Labmembers.html and if you would like a
copy of the safety test (a good idea anyway, if you don't remember it, for
creating new questions), contact me (Maureen is on vacation.)  If I don't
receive something by Monday, you may be disqualified from the following
tools.

> headway2:  yinliu, lindaw, weigao, levi
> laurel:  lgx, arvind, raychen
> svgcoat:   axiu, lindaw, weigao, yeh, alissa, mcconnel, jgarate

Again, I deeply apologize for being hardnosed about this, but we have to do
something (another unlabeled beaker was found yesterday morning!) and if it
means cutting a wide swath to make a point, well, I'll do it.  Please help
improve safety in the lab by complying with this request and spreading the
word.

Thanks,

Mary

--