Fwd: mystery bag near wbgaas

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Sun Aug 22 10:23:09 PDT 2004

Hello,

I sent this message to the labmembers list on Sat at 3pm, it is now Sun 10:20am and I still have not received my copy of this message.  Is Coral that slow? I have not received an email bounce.  Anyway, I wanted to notify you that I had attempted to alert other users, but so far it looks like the message hasn't gotten through.

-Alissa