Safety Issue: Chemical Handling

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 23 14:07:08 PDT 2004

Thanks Tom --

And good point on the safety test (Berkeley does theirs annually - they have
several tests, like the DMV.)  We've talked about doing this but had not gotten the
logistics together, having just implemented the tests ourselves just a bit over a
year ago.  I'm glad you see it is beneficial thing and can take the time to let us
know.  In short, we do plan to do annual tests, in the not-too-distant future.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu