Disposal of hazardous wastes in clean room

Bree Sharratt sharratt at stanford.edu
Wed May 18 12:56:05 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have submitted requests to be allowed to use 6 new materials in the
SNF facility.  Below, I have listed the wastes that I anticipate
generating as would appear on a hazardous waste tag.  I would like to
know the best way to handle any solution waste (left-over solution and
acetone/methanol/isopropanol from cleaning that may be contaminated
with the additive chemicals) as well as the double-bagged solid waste
(wipes, gloves, etc) that I will accumulate.  Please note that I can
also arrange for hazardous waste pickup from our group's lab in
550-551I (we handle many chemicals here).

Thanks,
Bree Sharratt
coral login: bree
650 725 2634 (office)
650 283 4538 (cell)
sharratt at stanford.edu

gamma-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane	0.1%
propylamine								<0.1%
water									10%
methanol									89.9%

gamma-glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane		0.1%
propylamine								<0.1%
water									10%
methanol									89.9%

gamma-aminopropyltrimethoxysilane			0.1%
water									10%
methanol									89.9%

n-propyl titanate							0.1%
n-propanol								99.9%