Building evacuation meeting point

Mary Tang mtang at
Wed Nov 9 08:56:07 PST 2005

Hi Linda --

Very good point, and one I pondered too, as I conducted a lab safety tour

I spoke with the guys out there -- they say that there will limited access
today, but after today, there will be a pathway cutting across the
construction zone, allowing direct access to the building evacuation point.
 Evidently, someone in planning did have the foresight to ensure this...

It's probably worth a labmembers at snf note, though...

Quoting spotworthy at