Shelving in litho area

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Nov 10 10:04:42 PST 2005

Hi Beinn --

Thanks for pointing this out!  We have been in the process of bolting all
the shelves, usually to the wall.  We'll double-check this shelving unit.
The glassware should not be on top, and we will warn the owner (and I've a
sneaking suspicion who this is, as this person has been asked to remove
this stuff before).