feint

Ernest Sharp dhceyipdnp at duylinhmobile.com
Wed Jun 7 08:45:46 PDT 2006

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
***BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUED****
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.
Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock
price and sometimes in days, not months or years.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news
and the price can triple.
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.

Trading Date : 7 Jun 2006
Name : AbsoluteSKY
S y m b o l  :  A B S Y
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Today : $0.95
9month Target : $2
Recommendation : 100-300%