greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

mrs mary benard mary_benard_006 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 12:23:54 PST 2007

greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,I am Evangelist Mrs mary benard, I am 51 years old. I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast. My late husband waskilled during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war.My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his
business and wealth.I am willing to donate the sum of $7.5,000,000.00 Million US Dollars to the motherlessbabyhomes,needy, poor,charity
homes and widows too.
My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months Lastly,I want you to be praying for me as regards my entirelife and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity,Reply as soon as possible.
mrs mary benard
Please reply me with my private email: mary_benard_006 at yahoo.com