odor in loading dock, outside building

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Thu Jun 7 10:44:23 PDT 2007

Hi,

I was at the SNF loading dock about 15 mins ago.  As I walked into the
building from the parking area, I noticed an odor - not strong, but
unfamiliar - as I walked up the stairs.  I would say the odor was basic in
nature.  I did not notice it on my way out of the building a few minutes
later, but it occurred to me afterwards that might be because of the wind
direction.

I only rarely walk through the loading dock area, so I don't know if this is
"normal" or not, but I thought I would report it anyway.

Thanks,
Alissa