chronic HCl type of smell

Robin King robinhmb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 13:42:55 PST 2007

Thanks for checking into this.  I'm in the lab and there's no smell
so far, but will send a msg when and if it comes back.  It persisted
for some hours yesterday so my guess is that it's probably from a
continuing source somewhere (ruling out food or user mistake, unless
someone keeps spilling HCl every so often).

Thanks again;  it will probably be just 'one of those things.'

Robin

BTW, the HCl baths are off right now in case they're related.