Aqua Regia Disposal...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 30 06:28:40 PDT 2007

Hi John --

Thanks -- yes I spoke with Kevin brought up exactly those concerns (if
only ALL labmembers were so conscientious!)  He's etching a few
nanometers of gold and Pt on a single wafer and using only a couple
humdred ml.  This seems well within the acceptable dilution capacity of
our system -- and these metals are not toxic.  So we agreed that
aspirating this should be OK, in this case.

Mary