BOE in piranha pot

Shrestha Basu Mallick sbasumal at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 23 19:14:33 PDT 2010

Hi,
 Someone put an opened  6:1 BOE bottle in the peroxide area of the
passthrough and I used that by mistake in place of peroxide when making the
piranha solution. I had to drain the mixture. ( Amount of BOE poured was
maybe 1/5th - a quater bottle).
But now there is some BOE in the AWN.

I rinsed the piranha hot pot. And filled it with a fresh solution. And
verified the chemicals were right

Sorry about the mess

--
Shrestha

--000e0cd70ebc47d1180482826e30

Hi,<br>=A0Someone put an opened=A0 6:1 BOE bottle in the peroxide area of t=
he passthrough and I used that by mistake in place of peroxide when making =
the piranha solution. I had to drain the mixture. ( Amount of BOE poured wa=
s maybe 1/5th - a quater bottle).<br>
But now there is some BOE in the AWN.<br><br>I rinsed the piranha hot pot. =