Glycerin use at wbgeneral

Scott Lee wslee at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 2 08:17:07 PDT 2011

Hi specmat,

Any response on my proposal to use glycerin at wbgeneral?  I talked to Uli
and it seems like the main concern is whether I can dispose of the
glycerin/BOE solution in the HF drain or if it needs to be disposed of in
the hazardous waste in the acid storage cabinet.  Feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott