Comment savannah SNF 2010-11-06 15:17:03: NH3 source bottle is closed

jprovine at snf.stanford.edu jprovine at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 6 15:17:03 PDT 2010

I have closed the NH3 source bottle for an experiment with the EE412 team nitride group.  it will remain closed until i post a comment on coral and through the email list saying it has been reopened.
to my knowledge only the EE412 group is trying to run nitrides currently so this should not be a problem...but if you want to run with NH3, please let me know and i'll make sure to get the source opened up again and set up for you.