Problem savannah SNF 2010-10-29 19:45:51: Out of water?

jprovine at snf.stanford.edu jprovine at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Oct 30 06:10:51 PDT 2010

Water cylinder was empty.  refilled with DI water and ran a pulse train for check.  Everything looks good.  I did not run a test deposition because the pulses look similar to before.
When i came to replace the water, i found the heater jacket off of the water cylinder.  this does not cause any harm to the system, but no one should be removing heater jackets or poking around in the cabinet except with my supervision.
happy processing.