Comment savannah SNF 2011-03-02 16:02:51: precursor changes

jprovine at jprovine at
Wed Mar 2 16:02:52 PST 2011

running the monthly quals today i realized the hafnium precursor is nearly exhausted.  i installed a new hafnium precursor (same as the old one).
monthly qual for ZrO2 and Al2O3 are done.  HfO2 (new cannister) and TiO2 quals to be run tonight.
also (diethyl)Zn was installed, and tetrakis(ethylmethylamido)Zr was moved to the gas bunker storage.  if you want ZrO2 back in the next two weeks, please let me know and we can do a quick change.
happy processing.