Problem savannah SNF 2012-08-06 20:52:55: The coral led is not turning on

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 6 21:13:35 PDT 2012

Note: it's entirely possible that the "wall wart" that powers the ON indicator is unplugged. … which would not affect the interlock itself.

The bigger problem is a slippery floor which may be due to pump oil leakage from the pump under the cabinet of the Savannah.

There is a cart in L117 (where the yellow solvent and resist developer lives). There should be yellow Caution tape in there.   If you can, it would be good to us that to keep folks from walking in the slippery stuff and falling.

I'm on my way in to take a look and hope to be there by 9:30 pm.

John

Sent from my iPhone