ALD status

Shingo Yoneoka yoneoka at
Sat Nov 6 13:42:15 PDT 2010

Hi, Pradeep and J.

When I finished my session, I misunderstood and log-off the computer after running standby program. That may shutdown the ALD Labview program.

I'm really sorry for the trouble. I will be careful next time.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pradeep Nataraj" <pradeep.nataraj at>
To: "J Provine" <jprovine at>
Cc: savannah at
Sent: Saturday, November 6, 2010 1:07:26 PM
Subject: Re: ALD status

Every thing looks okay now.
I did not get chance to cycles of Al2O3, I left a comment for next user.

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:12 PM, J Provine < jprovine at > wrote:

if the program restarts fine and the heaters come up you should be fine. i would recommend doing dozen or so cycles of al2o3 on an empty chamber to check the pulses. how cold did the manifold and exhaust lines get?
was the program closed or just not running?