NH3 source bottle closed

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 6 15:16:58 PDT 2010

I have closed the NH3 source bottle for an experiment with the EE412 team
nitride group.  this means NH3 for nitride films is not currently
available.  it will remain closed until i post a comment on coral and
through the email list saying it has been reopened.

to my knowledge only the EE412 group is trying to run nitrides currently so
this should not be a problem...but if you want to run with NH3, please let
me know and i'll make sure to get the source opened up again and set up for
you.