Problem savannah SNF 2010-11-28 18:16:53: Chamber is flaking heavily

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:52:03 PST 2010

i vacuumed the chamber and gave it a thorough wipe down to reduce (and
hopefully for the meantime) eliminate the flakes.  the chamber will be bead
blasted to remove film build up over the christmas holidays.

to clean the system you can always wipe it down with clean-wipes (be careful
it is hot), or vacuum it the same way you would with innotec (clean wipes
covering the nozzle of the house vacuum).