rules for savannah reservation

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 18 17:08:32 PDT 2010

hi everyone,
i'm working with john shott to get the following rules established on coral
for the savannah system.  it is be ideal if everyone could self police to
obey them going forward even if they haven't been turned on yet.

1.  longest possible reservation is 12 hours
2.  only 2 reservations per week per user
3.  max reservation length of 4 hours between 8am and 5pm (aka business
hours).

this may help clear up some congestion.  if you need a reservation longer
than 12 hours, please let me know and we can work something out.