water cylinder replaced

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Sat Oct 30 06:39:04 PDT 2010

i replaced the water cylinder this morning...it was empty as jason noted.*
running a pulse train, i got good quality pulses from the water line (see
attached image).

when i changed the water cylinder i found its heater jacket removed.  this
does not hurt the system and since we don't really heat the water, it is no
trouble, but no one should be working inside the savannah cabinet on any
heater jackets or connections (except the ammonia regulator) without me
present.

happy processing everyone.

* i know you all remember this from the written quiz...now here it is in
action.