precursor juggling

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:27:22 PDT 2011

hi all,
i am out of town from friday morning (august 26) until wednesday evening
(august 31), and i want to make sure the ald systems are set up with maximal
impact for researchers regarding precursors.

current precursor setup:
savannah:  TDMA-Ti, TDMA-Hf, Water, DEZ, ammonia (off-line), and a valve
that needs looking into.
fiji-l:  ozone (off-line), water, tanthalum, TMA
fiji-r:  water, TMA, Pt, and open

it looks like there is a bit of a crush for material on fiji-r, and a issue
with only one TDMA-Ti precursor currently in house.

please let me know if you have plans for friday through wednesday, and i'll
do my best to arrange everything before i leave.  also i'll be ready to
shift when i return.

please spare the uninterested parties by not replying to all.