savannah update

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 20 17:19:46 PST 2011

daesung lee and i are running HfO2 thursday night/friday morning.  so if
others need that material a test deposition will already be done by early
tomorrow morning.  also a possible solution has arisen for fixing the heater
connection.  if it is successful everything will be back to normal friday.
 if not, then it is back to the short-term solution.