fiji status update

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 10 09:47:10 PDT 2011

updates are coming pretty fast now.  from the sensor tests yesterday
everything on the fiji is good to go with the exception of the ozone sensor.
 it creates an open circuit upon detection and ted berg and the snf
maintenance gang would prefer an closed circuit.  a new ozone sensor is
being sent and will be installed next week with the inspection scheduled as
soon after installation of the ozone sensor as possible.  upon successful
inspection the acceptance test will be performed and we are still on target
and cautiously optimistic for a June start up.

please let me know if you have any questions.