[savannah] ALD capabilities outside the cleanroom

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:36:43 PST 2013

hi SNF ald enthusiasts,
there is a chance to expand the shared facilities ald capabilites at
stanford further than they currently are arranged.  in particular there is
some groundswell interest in establishing a shared access ALD system
outside the cleanroom (but still under the SNF umbrella) for coating of
powders, particles, etc that are not allowed in the cleanroom.

would you please contact me if this is intriguing to you or your research
group/company?  please distribute this inquiry further to your friends,
PIs, labmates, etc who might also have input.

even if particle coating is not of interest to you specifically, please
feel free to write back about other advancements or improvements in
capability, capacity, etc that would be desirable within shared fabrication
facilities.

timeline is that in a week plus there is a meeting with some folks who
could help make the possibility of our desires a reality, so make sure your
input is included for maximum impact.

thank you.