Problem sem4160 SNF 2007-09-21 16:27:57: Air lock valve open

jhpark9 at snf.stanford.edu jhpark9 at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 21 16:27:58 PDT 2007

I couldn't close "SEC valve" after loading a sample because "Air lock valve open" message was shown. This message appeared even though the switch for "Air lock valve" was in the closed side.
I am really curious if the previous user heard some sound when closing "Air lock valve" before opening SEC valve for unloading. Otherwise, there should be some leakage.
Also, I couln't vent to unload a sample since I couln't close SEC valve, either. So, I will just leave the sample. Please check this.