Problem sem4160 SNF 2008-08-02 20:53:04: small allen key is missing

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 3 07:23:46 PDT 2008

Mario:

I'm equally dismayed when things like that disappear ...

While I don't know enough about the 4160 to know where this is used or
to know which is the proper size, I've left 3 sets of allen wrenches
that, I think should allow you to proceed:
1. I've left my metric set that goes down to 1.5 mm (in the red holder)
2. I've left a metric set in the blue case that has even smaller metric
sizes (0.7, 0.9, and 1.3 mm)
3. Finally, although I doubt that the Hitachi uses english sizes, I've
also left a set of english allen wrenches that goes down to 1/16" and
0.050".  That's the set in the yellow holder.

Note: none of these are guaranteed to be particularly clean so you
probably want to wipe the proper one with a lab wipe and some isopropyl
before using it on anything that will be inside the vacuum chamber.

Hopefully, one of these will get you back on the air ... and, if you
tell me which one is the correct size, I'll get several to be placed in
the tweezer box.

Thanks,

John