Comment sem4160 SNF 2008-08-08 03:41:08: noisy?

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 8 14:30:41 PDT 2008

Hi Debbie,

If you are free I am going to be working on the S4160 after ~3:30 PM today.

I would like to review with you the column set up and make sure you
obtain the brightness you need to obtain your image or measurements.

Likely you came onto the system when  it was set up for imaging very
tiny structures using the smallest apertures and encountered less beam
current than you are accustomed to.

If you are not here or available this afternoon please stop by Monday
afternoon when I will likely also be working on the tool with the
Hitachi Field service experts whom are here doing repairs to EBEAM.

Thank you,

James Conway