Problem sem4160 SNF 2008-02-27 16:42:46: issue and possible problem

gcredo at snf.stanford.edu gcredo at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:42:48 PST 2008

This is my first time using the SEM since getting trained so it may just be me....
1. issue - couldn't find the user/tool instructions, but I had notes from my training session; it didn't matter much because I diedn't get very far
2. possible problem - when I was loading my sample, I evacuated the SEC; when I flipped the SEC valve switch (the vertical one) there was no response, so I couldn't push my sample into the SC for analysis
Again, this might just be me, but thought I'd let you know.
Please replace the tool instruction sheet (or let me know where to find it).
Grace
(gcredo)