Problem sem4160 SNF 2008-03-11 23:50:18: cannot take the sample holder out

raneeyoo at snf.stanford.edu raneeyoo at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 11 23:50:20 PDT 2008

I cannot take the sample holder out from the chamber.
The stage is in the exchange position.  I closed the air lock valve, opened SEC valve, and inserted the rod into the holder.  However, when I tried to slide the rod into the sample holder and screw it, but it did not work.
Currently, my two samples are on the specimen holder inside the chamber.  The sample holder is in the exchange position.  Airlock valve and SEC valve are closed.  SC and SEC are under vacuum.