Problem sem4160 SNF 2009-08-18 17:36:37: aperture strip misaligned mechanicaly to the selection numbers

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 18 17:36:37 PDT 2009

New User issues from user working over the weekend...
the movable aperture strip is misaligned mechanicaly to the selection numbers and is not going through any hole nor can I find them.
Ted may be more successful in finding the holes or the strip may be replaced.
Users are requested to not force or run out the alignment knobs to or beyond the mechanical stops.
Currently we do not have any suitable resolution for imaging on this tool.
JWC