Shutdown sem4160 SNF 2010-09-01 00:31:59: air lock valve switch doesn't work, three samples are inside

raneeyoo at snf.stanford.edu raneeyoo at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 1 00:31:59 PDT 2010

Hello!
After inserting the sample holder inside, I accidently turned off display power and immediately turned on again.  Also, I closed SEC valve.   There is a message on the stage controller monitor, "air lock valve open". However, the air lock valve switch is in close position.
My three chips are inside.  Please take them and put them in small black boxes on top of loading part.
thank you so much.
kyeongran