Problem sem4160 SNF 2011-01-25 16:16:15: HV flashing and emission curcuit non functional

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 25 16:16:15 PST 2011

checked system out on Ted Berg's request.  Unable to flash FE-TIP and no reading on extraction current meter.  Extraction voltage power supply is at maximun alllowed value 6.5kV.
This could indicate the tip is about to die or a component or relay in the flashing curcuit has drifted beyond tolerance or failed.
Likely we will need Hitachi Field Service support to reach a proper solution in timely manner as we have not ever seen this issue oon Hitachi SEM's before.
JWC